- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Anytalk UHF two way radio
- Model Number: K8500 UHF walkie talkie
- Type: Handheld
- Dimensions: 116*63*33MM
- Frequency Range: 400-480MHz radio
- Storage Channel: 16 channels
- Talk Range: 3-5KM UHF radio
- Power: 5W two way radio
- Battery: 1200mAh Li-ion
- Function 1: 16 Memory Channels
- Function 2: PC Software Programmable
- Function 3: Chinese and English Voice Prompt
- Function 4: Power Saving Function, Low Power Warning
- Function 5: Busy Channel Lock
- Function 6: Transmitter Time-out Timer(TOT)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||20pcs into each Gift box for UHF walkie talkies|
|Delivery Detail:||Depending on order quantity.|
ANYTALK amateur two way radio, the legitimate use of green and healthy.
UHF Walkie Talkie the Green public radio, can completely relieve your worries!
1. Frequency Range: UHF400-480MHz
2. 16 Memory Channels
3.Output Power: 5W
5.PC Software Programmable
8.Chinese and English Voice Prompt
9.Power Saving Function, Low Power Warning
10.High/Low Power Selective
11.Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Selective
13.Monitor, Reverse Frequency
14.Busy Channel Lock
15.Transmitter Time-out Timer(TOT)
16.Side Key Assignment
17. 0-9 Grades Squelch Level Setting
High Gain Antenna
DC 3.7V(Rechargeable Li-ion battery)
Simplex of co-frequency or alien frequency
Type: K8500 two way radio, walkie talkie, transceiver, interphone, 2 way radio, talkie walkie
Using rechargeable walkie-talkie for the first time, please charge for 16 hours.
Turn off your computer before removing the battery.
Please do not use hand to pick up the antenna, hold the antenna will affect the effective wireless intercom call range.
Use the walkie-talkie, you should keep it vertical distance of 5.0 to 7.0 cm, and keep your face.
Please try to use while driving handsfree speaker and the closing words.
Keep your intercom televisions, computer monitors and other screen to maintain a distance greater than 10cm, to avoid being magnetized.
The interphone Do things together with other metal-containing storage.
Walkie-talkies may interfere with some hearing aids, with your hearing aid manufacturer to discuss alternatives.
Try to place in the medical walkie-talkie off, so as not to affect the use of medical equipment.
Do not use in airports and on aircraft. If so, prohibited driving the car to the side of the road and then.
In potentially explosive areas must remain shut down, unless it is dedicated intercom dangerous areas (for example, Factory Mutual, CAS, or UL certified).