- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Anytalk dual band digital radio
- Model Number: AT-DUV10 dual band digital walkie talkie
- Type: Handheld
- Dimensions: 106*61*33mm
- Frequency Range: 136-174MHz+400-470MHz
- Storage Channel: 128*2 channels
- Talk Range: 5-7KM
- Power: 5W dual band digital transceiver
- Battery: 1800mAh Li-ion
- Function 1: private call, group call, all call (Digital only)
- Function 2: dual display, dual standby
- Function 3: Digital/Analog switch
- Function 4: Voice scrambler
- Function 5: Remote kill, stun, dtmf
- Function 6: Message TX/RX (Digital only)
- Function 7: CTCSS/DCS auto-scan
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||20pcs into each Gift box|
|Delivery Detail:||Depending on order quantity|
ANYTALK dual band digital walkie talkie, the legitimate use of green and healthy.
dual band digital two way radio the Green public radio, can completely relieve your worries!
private call, group call, all call (Digital only)
color screen display
dual display, dual standby
Backlight brightness setting
Busy Channel Lockout
Remote kill, stun
Contact list editing, storing
High/Low Power Selectable
Message TX/RX (Digital only)
Programmable multifunction side-key
English & Chinese Standby prompt
High and gain
Dimension(W x H x D)
106 x 61 x 33mm
Li-ion Battery Pack
High gain antenna
Type: AT-DUV10 dual band digital two way radio, dual band digtal walkie talkie
Using rechargeable walkie-talkie for the first time, please charge for 16 hours.
Turn off your computer before removing the battery.
Please do not use hand to pick up the antenna, hold the antenna will affect the effective wireless intercom call range.
Use the walkie-talkie, you should keep it vertical distance of 5.0 to 7.0 cm, and keep your face.
Please try to use while driving handsfree speaker and the closing words.
Keep your intercom televisions, computer monitors and other screen to maintain a distance greater than 10cm, to avoid being magnetized.
The interphone Do things together with other metal-containing storage.
Walkie-talkies may interfere with some hearing aids, with your hearing aid manufacturer to discuss alternatives.
Try to place in the medical walkie-talkie off, so as not to affect the use of medical equipment.
Do not use in airports and on aircraft. If so, prohibited driving the car to the side of the road and then.
In potentially explosive areas must remain shut down, unless it is dedicated intercom dangerous areas (for example, Factory Mutual, CAS, or UL certified).